Jan 20, 2010

The Twilight Saga: New Moon

I like horror movies in general. I especially enjoy Vampire films. Even so, I always put my expectations lower because of the type of film it is.

I thought the first movie was good. After watching half way through this movie, I was irritated. They made the main character weak, whiny, and stupid. And they continued to develop her character that way. It was very disappointing.

I would not recommend watching this movie because you would be mad at me and I persoanlly could not sit through it again. The director sucked this time, the actors were decent, and the storyline was predictably stupid with a retarded ending. Which leads into the third story movie.



Netflix summary:

In this sequel to Twilight directed by Chris Weitz (American Pie), Forks, Wash., resident Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) is reeling from the departure of her vampire love, Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), and finds comfort in her friendship with Jacob Black, a werewolf (Taylor Lautner). But before she knows it, she's thrust into a centuries-old conflict, and her desire to be with Edward at any cost leads her to take greater and greater risks.

No comments: