Jan 9, 2010

The Haunting in Connecticut

I love horror movies of all sorts. This story is based on true events which kind of makes it more scary. I will be upfront and say I have lower expectations on horror, gore, and scary movies in general. I just expect them to do one thing and that is to scare me.

This movie went beyond my expectations. It had good acting, a storyline, and scared me at times. I don't know how much of it is true and what is made up for movie purposes, but it definitely entertained. I recommend watching it if you get a chance.





Netflix Summary:

In this supernatural thriller, the Campbell family's move to Connecticut takes a mysteriously dark turn when a series of shocking paranormal events reveals that their inviting new home is a former mortuary with a sordid past. Based on a true story, this terrifying tale stars Virginia Madsen and Martin Donovan as the well-meaning Campbell parents, Kyle Gallner as their cancer-stricken son and Elias Koteas as the enigmatic Rev. Nicholas Popescu.

No comments: