Jan 25, 2010

Fifth Commandment

Yes, another karate action movie. What can I say, they are my weakness. Unfortunately, like I said in my last review, most action movies show the best parts in the trailers. Unlike the last movie, this movie was a disappointment.

The plot is dumb but not really necessary in these types of movies when you have good fight sequences. For me the best action scene was in the trailer. How sad! I hoped it would get better, but it didn't. The female lead in was annoying and reminded me of a fake Jennifer Lopez.

I may be influenced by the previous movie I saw Ninja Assassin, but these movies should be able to stand on their own. I like to watch these action movies over and over, but this will not be on the list. I can't recommend this one because it just misses the mark.

If you need a karate action fix, go for Ninja Assassin, Kill Bill 1 or 2, Crouching Tiger, Bloodsport, any Jet Li movie or the classic Bruce Lee's Enter the Dragon.





THE FIFTH COMMANDMENT: Movie Trailer - Watch more top selected videos about: THE_FIFTH_COMMANDMENT, Keith_David, Bokeem_Woodbine, Rick_Yune, Dania_Ramirez, Roger_Yuan, Jesse_Johnson

No comments: