Feb 24, 2010

The Scorpion King 2: Rise of a Warrior

I have to watch these types of movies because I can't help myself. I knew it was going to be bad because it had an mma fighter in one of the lead roles. I prefer Randy Couture in the octagon than in movies.

That being said it wasn't a completely bad movie. It just wasn't good compared to the first Scorpion King. If there is nothing else to watch, then you might want to watch this streaming on netflix. When I watched it I was a little tired so the movie made me sleepy. I guess that is not a good sign for an action movie. Lol.







Netflix Summary:

This prequel to 2002's The Scorpion King tells the heroic tale of young Mathayus (Michael Copon) and his relentless quest for justice against an evil and powerful villain, King Sargon (Ultimate Fighting champ Randy Couture). Mathayus faces many heart-stopping tribulations during his adventurous, odds-defying trajectory toward his ultimate destiny as the formidable warrior king of an ancient desert empire.

No comments: