Feb 2, 2010

40 Days and 40 Nights

I had already seen this movie before but it was a long time ago. I couldn't remember exactly what it was about, but I remember liking it. This is a cute romantic comedy which made me laugh a few times.

I don't really think Josh Harnett is a very good actor. He has that certain stiffness about him like Keanu Reeves. You know what I mean. But sometimes he fits the role perfectly. Anyways, in this movie it works. Josh Harnett plays his character well, the storyline is simple, and overall the movie is enjoyable even after all these years.

I recommend watching the movie if you haven't seen it or forgot about it like I did. It's on Netflix Streaming right now.

**




**



Netflix Summary:

When easy-on-the-eyes Matt Sullivan (Josh Hartnett) is dumped by his girlfriend, he swears off all sex for Lent, which lasts 40 days and 40 nights. But his abstinence is tested when he meets beautiful and sexy Erica Sutton (Shannyn Sossamon). Feeling like he's doomed if he doesn't stick to his plan, he struggles to resist the girl of his dreams. Michael Lehmann directs this feel-good comedy; Paulo Costanzo andMonet Mazur co-star.

No comments: