Feb 15, 2010

Up - 2010 Academy Award®: Best Picture nominee

This was a Disney Pixar animated movie that came across as an Indie cartoon. I really liked it. It was simply cute and funny, and yet had some adult themes about love and life.

I am a little surprised, but this is a 2010 Academy Award®: Best Picture nominee. Will it win? I doubt it, but you never know. I did enjoy the movie.

Check out the trailer and if that appeals to you I think you will like it. Watch it and enjoy.





Netflix Summary:

After a lifetime of dreaming of traveling the world, 78-year-old homebody Carl (voiced by Ed Asner) flies away on an unbelievable adventure, with Russell, an 8-year-old Wilderness Explorer (Jordan Nagai), unexpectedly in tow. Together, the unlikely pair embarks on a thrilling odyssey full of jungle beasts and rough terrain. Other voices in the Golden Globe-winning film include the renowned Christopher Plummer and Pixar stalwart John Ratzenberger.

No comments: