May 30, 2010

Armored

This movie is very straightforward and predictable. The trailer pretty much shows you what to expect. I have seen these 3 actors: Matt Dillon, Laurence Fishburne, and Jean Reno in many other films that I liked so I wanted to give this film a chance.

It is not a great movie but watchable. I wouldn't want to see it again, but I think if the trailer appeals to you then you might like the movie too.





Netflix Summary:

Armored truck guards Mike (Matt Dillon), Baines (Laurence Fishburne) and Quinn (Jean Reno) turn against one another after their plan to steal $10 million from their own company goes seriously haywire. A witness throws a wrench into their seemingly flawless strategy, so each man scrambles to save his own skin -- whatever the cost to the other conspirators. Nimród Antal directs and Columbus Short co-stars

No comments: