May 9, 2010

Ninja Scroll

I do enjoy a good anime movie and this Ninja Scroll was pretty good. It received raving 5 star reviews, but I wouldn't go that far. I thought it was just pretty good.

Be forewarned that this particular anime is adult oriented. I was initially shocked when I watched because I wasn't aware of it. This one is definitely not for kids.

If you like anime, then I think you will enjoy this film.





Netflix Summary:

When a monster made of rock attacks a band of ninjas, a masterless ninja named Jubei heroically saves the life of the beautiful female warrior Kagero. But Jubei succumbs to an elderly ninja's treachery and finds himself facing certain death -- unless he agrees to join the quest for vengeance. Set in feudal Japan, writer-director Yoshiaki Kawajiri's thrilling anime feature is bloody, violent and full of imagination.

No comments: