May 18, 2010

Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans

I like crime drama and thrillers. I wish there were more good ones out there with Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro. This movie Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans with Nicolas Cage was good. I wasn't sure what to expect but the trailer and the genre made me want to see it.

I enjoyed it and think you will to. This is a good popcorn movie.



Netflix Summary:

Corrupt Det. Terence McDonaugh (Nicolas Cage) -- whose bad habits include pain drugs, reckless sports gambling and accepting sexual bribes -- investigates the murder of five Senegalese illegal immigrants in New Orleans. Co-starring Val Kilmer as McDonaugh's partner, Xzibit as drug supplier Big Fade and Eva Mendes as prostitute Frankie Donnenfield, director Werner Herzog's action drama is a loose update of Abel Ferrara's 1992 film, Bad Lieutenant.

No comments: