May 5, 2010

New York, I Love You

  • First of all, they sure had a lot of actors in this movie? Many actors I have enjoyed in other movies. The acting was great, but the movie was boring. I would like to say it is awful because it just doesn't keep my interest. Such a waste of talent and effort. I have seen many movies that try to take a slice of life, but this particular attempt was convoluted and strained.

You can watch it because I am sure it has actors that you like too. But I personally can't recommend it nor would I ever watch it again.







Netflix Summary:

A companion piece to Paris, je t'aime, this valentine to New York cleverly blends nearly a dozen love stories, each presented by a different filmmaker. From Central Park to Brooklyn and Queens, each tale features the Big Apple as a central character. The writer-directors include Natalie Portman and Brett Ratner, and the cast features Shia LaBeouf, James Caan, Julie Christie, Christina Ricci, Ethan Hawke and dozens more.


Cast:Bradley Cooper, Natalie Portman, Justin Bartha, Shia LaBeouf, Eva Amurri, Anton Yelchin, Blake Lively, Hayden Christensen, Orlando Bloom, Robin Wright Penn, Christina Ricci, Ethan Hawke, Rachel Bilson, John Hurt, James Caan, Carlos Acosta, Julie Christie, Qi Shu, Maggie Q, Cloris Leachman, Eli Wallach, Chris Cooper, Drea de Matteo, Olivia Thirlby, Andy Garcia, Jacinda Barrett, Irrfan Khan, Taylor Geare

No comments: