Dec 1, 2008

Bladerunner movie

I know this is an old movie and couldn't remember seeing it when I was a kid. I was certain I did, but you know how it is when you start to get old and when you have seen a ton of movies. It was on HDNet so I put it in the good old dvr. My wife said she didn't remember seeing it either. The movie came out before we were married.

First of all, I thought the movie may seem dated but surprisingly it wasn't. When I had watched Star Wars again a couple of years ago, I thought yikes! This is not the way I remember seeing it when I was a kid. Lol.

Watching old movies is actually fun. I marveled at how young all the actors were. Harrison Ford, Rutger Hauer, Sean Young, and Daryl Hannah. I also thought Edward James Olmos cast as the Asian guy was miscast.

Overall, the movie was still great to watch and entertaining. I would recommend seeing it at least once. Cheers!

No comments: