Dec 3, 2008

Wanted movie

I am surprised to see this movie already out on DVD. Netflix sent it to me because my wife pushed the movie up to the top of our queue. Anyways, I feel like I just saw the preview for this movie a month ago. I guess time is going faster than I think, or my memory is betraying me.

The movie Wanted stars James McAvoy, Morgan Freeman, and Angelina Jolie. These actors are all pretty good so it is unusual to see them all in an action flick. Personally, I thought it was entertaining because the effects were pretty good, acting great, and the storyline was so so. The story did have a twist but the ending was weak.

If you love shoot em up movies, then you will probably like this. My wife didn't care for it, but she was nice enough to watch it all the way through with me.

No comments: