Dec 2, 2008

The Visitor

Another day another movie. I am blessed to have so many ways to watch movies and also a wife who knows how to pick them.
This movie titled the Visitor was a nice drama about a Professor who seems cold and one dimensional. The movie moves along at a good pace and I am always waiting to see what comes next. As the story unfolds, you start to see the Professor character in many dimensions as realize in his loneliness he had lost his purpose in life. I am guessing that might be due to the loss of his wife.
Later when he meets 2 people by a weird occurrence, he seems to become more human and we see the generous side of him take over.

I really enjoyed this movie even though I didn't like the ending. Overall the movie was very entertaining. Here is a link to the trailer.

No comments: