Mar 4, 2010

The Hangover

If I judged this movie by its trailer, I would of simply passed on it. My wife and I decided to give it a shot even though it looked like a predictable comedy. I remember it getting many bad reviews when it was released in the theaters.

Surprise! We liked it. It was not a great movie but it did make us laugh through out the movie. That is what a comedy is suppose to do so they accomplished that. As long as you don't expect more than a few laughs, I think you can enjoy your popcorn watching this movie.





Netflix Summary:

When three friends (Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis and Bradley Cooper) finally come to after a raucous night of bachelor-party revelry, they find a baby in the closet and a tiger in the bathroom. But they can't seem to locate their best friend, Doug (Justin Bartha) -- who's supposed to be tying the knot. Launching a frantic search for Doug, the trio perseveres through a nasty hangover to try to make it to the church on time in this Golden Globe winner for Best Comedy.

No comments: