Nov 26, 2009

The Taking of Pelham 123

This is a remake of a movie but I never saw the first one nor did I read the book. The preview always looked pretty good to me. It has two great actors and looked to be a fun action thriller type of movie.

Even though both Denzel Washington and John Travolta have been around along time, I still like watching most of their movies. It's funny how Luis Guzmán seems to be an extra or peripheral character in tons of movies. He is like another Kevin Bacon.


THE TAKING OF PELHAM 123: Movie Trailer - The best free videos are right here

The movie didn't disappoint. It was fast paced, suspenseful, and thrilling all at the same time. The characters were believable and the ending was done in Hollywood fashion. I would recommend watching this movie.

The old one looks pretty good too. Maybe worth watching and comparing the classic one.

No comments: