Jun 2, 2010

The Marine 2

I admit it. I am a sucker for these mindless action flicks. Just like my enjoyment for horror movies, I lower my expectations whenever I watch these violent movies. I don't expect a great plot and just hope to be entertained. This movie is 50/50 for me.

It delivers what it sets out to do. Again, this is not a great movie but for an action movie it was better than OK. The trailer is a good indicator of what you will get. Cheers!



Netflix summary:

No one at the opening of a posh island resort -- including Marine sniper Joe Linwood (Ted DiBiase Jr.) and his PR executive wife, Robin (Lara Cox) -- suspects that terrorists are among them ... until mayhem breaks loose, leaving Robin and the resort's owner hostage. Now, Joe must use every deadly maneuver in his arsenal to save his wife, end the tense standstill and leave no hostage behind. Roel Reiné directs this action-packed sequel.

Cast:Ted DiBiase Jr., Temuera Morrison, Robert Coleby, Michael Rooker, Kelly B. Jones, Sahajak Boonthanakit, Dom Hetrakul, Marina Ponomareva, Levern Gibbs

No comments: