Jan 31, 2009

Batman the Dark Knight

I recently watched the latest Batman movie and must say I am very impressed with the Darknight series. This is nothing like the old Batman TV series or even the old Batman movies.

The new series has a nice dark element with well developed characters. The story line is simple yet intriguing and has a good fluidity. It kept my interest from start to finish.

Christian Bale is my favorite Batman actor so far. He has done a great job in portraying this comic book character and gives him that "dark" personality.

Heath Ledger also played a great joker. I have seen him in other movies and never saw his acting range until this movie. I wouldn't surprise if he wins an Oscar.

If you haven't seen these Batman movies: Batman Begins (2005) and
The Dark Knight (2008), I would highly recommend watching both of them with a big bucket of popcorn. Makes a great double feature and both are available on netflix.

No comments: